Need to keep your indoor air comfortable and refreshing?
If so, this can be achieved with the help of Window Fan! Installation and operation of a window fan can be simpler and helps to save a huge money along with other benefits. This Window fan costs less than the Air conditioner but helps circulating the more cooling air throughout the place and therefore you can save a lot of money during the spring seasons.
Advantages of Window Fans
There are a considerable number of benefits if you have more than one to three window fans in your home. The air conditioning is more efficient and therefore helps in reducing the energy costs. They do not need any tools for installation, can be installed quickly and fits any window perfectly.
The essential benefits of this window fan are that they are used in pulling the fresh and fresh air inside from outside, also used for exhausting stale indoor air. There are additional features includes along namely the remote controls, thermostats, temperature displays, etc. The comfort provided by them is optimal you can adjust the settings based on your room temperature preferences and your schedule.
These window fans use less energy due to the automatic shutting off option enabled when the temperature reaches the desired setting. To maximize the air movement around your home, it’s essential you require in blowing and out blowing window fans. This is not just the oscillating fans that can be placed on a bedside table or a desk.
You need at least two window fans, one with blade drawing the air in and other with blade pushing the air out. You need to know what are the do’s and don’t’s with a window fan for the efficient cooling, here are the do’s and dont’s of window fans explained in detail below.
Do’s of Window Fans
Check out the things you can do with a Window Fan below.
- Make sure you are using both in-blowing and out-blowing fans to amplify the air movement in your home, this will help in reversing the airflow direction electronically with the help of a one-touch button.
- Before cleaning your fan, ensure you have unplugged your window fan and make use of the damp cloth to clean the dust, and you can find a brush attachment to gather the dust over there.
- While closing the window, you need hold the fan tightly to prevent local circulation.
- Ensure whether the screen of the window is ripped or missing, they need to be sturdy and robust.
Don’t’s of Window Fans
Here are some of the action you should not do with the Window Fans
- Never install or operate an in-bowling fan above the compost piles, strong odor places, trash cans and similar places as they help in eliminating the unpleasant smell into your home.
- In the case of poor weather or heavy rain, do not operate the window fans, in the case of the fan getting wet you need to make sure whether you are making them dry it thoroughly before you plug the window fan back.
- The internal extender panel can be adjustable and keep them always top when installing your window fan.
- You can add any extender panels that could add stability to your window fan when you fit in any vertical or horizontal position.
Hope the above post on Window Fans helped you guys in knowing about the benefits, do’s and don’t’s of the Fan in depth.
Any ideas, thoughts, and queries on the topic are welcome.